How exciting! To think that tomorrow people all over the world will be praying for the Carib people, that live in Port Kaituma, Guyana, South America! There are only 400ish people in this tribe and they are considered "Unreached" meaning most of them have never heard the name of Jesus. But that is soon to change! Can you imagine telling someone the Gospel for the first time? To look in their eyes as God works in their heart! Praise God!
Please don't miss this chance to unite with Christian brothers and sisters all over the globe and to cry out for the One True God to rain down His Spirit on Guyana! It's not to late to enlist friends and family members to pray! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can put your name on the list of 500!
Thank you so much for caring enough to hit your knees!
Ways to pray:
1. Open hearts of the Carib people.
2. Pray for the English teacher in the school, that we may be able to work together to learn the language.
3. For Lindsey and I as we learn this difficult language.
4. Pray for the 'Village Captain'--he is the head man of the village--that he will be open and excited about us being there.
5. Pray for Monthly Supporters to come along side us to help fund what God has called us to.
6. Pray for our families here in America as they will live day to day with children overseas.
7. That we will have protection from sickness, animals, plants, and people.
8. Pray against Spiritual warfare.
9. That we will be able to get visas quickly.
10. Pray that God's name will be lifted up and glorified! That people all over the world will know that He is God because the Carib people of Port Kaituma, Guyana, South America, received the Good News and then carried it to the four corners of the Earth!