Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trust In God

     To think that God simply has the power to speak a word and that word comes into being.  That blows my mind!  The power in a single word from the mouth of God can produce the majesty of the stars and the mysteries of the sea.  With that single word He can lower a mountain or prick the heart of a little child.  He sees all and knows all.  What a wonderful God!
     Just a couple months ago Lindsey and I seemed to be stuck on 30% of our financial goal and now God has blown our minds and raised us to 97%.  We are trusting God for the remaining 3% and though our faith goal has come and gone we are reminded that God's ways are not our ways. 
     This morning at 12:01am I was praying to God and asking Him why He brought us so far yet didn't complete the goal?  He reminded me of the story of Lazarus being raised from the dead.  Mary and Martha thought Jesus was late but truly He was right on time to bring God crazy glory!  Our faith goal has come and gone but God is right on time!  God will complete what He has started and He will make a way for us to share His Word with the Carib people.  Those powerful words of God, "I love you!"
     Thank you all so much for praying!  This has truly been a defining moment in mine and Lindsey's life and we pray it will inspire you to trust God.
     Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment